"We May Not Have It Together, But Together We Have It All"

Saturday, March 12, 2011

He's a Biter

Hunter thinks it's funny to bite me. He grabbed my foot last night while I was on the phone with Brett, and today while I was on the phone with my mom, and bit me! Little snot. I don't know what brought it on all of a sudden. When I pick him up and give him loves, he bites my shoulder. Could it possibly be because he just had a tooth break through the gums today? That would be my guess. He is getting better everyday at standing without holding onto anything. I keep waiting for him to try and take just ONE step! I'm so anxious! I would like for him to be walking before we go to Texas, so he can show off to Grama and Grampa. I think that they would enjoy that. I know that they are looking forward to driving back with him in the truck with them. My mom already informed me that those are the riding arrangements, "My carseat, my rules." Some doesn't miss their grandson, do they??? Haha.

I guess I can just go ahead and turn this into a "Hunter Milestone" entry. He is also starting to develop a bashful side. There hasn't been any stranger anxiety so far. He is just starting to smile bashfully rather than boldly like he use to. He also has quite the little personality. Wait, let me correct that statement. He has quite the BIG personality. And he LOVES to be heard. He yells and jabbers. I just love it!! I have been blessed with such an angel for a son. And he's not that bad looking, if I do say so myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment