"We May Not Have It Together, But Together We Have It All"

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Reflection

It's amazing how you look back on your life and think, "wow, I never thought I'd be where I am today". Well, I guess that's not completely true for me. At one point, I did imagine myself exactly where I am. Then I started high school, then moved to Texas. And my path for myself changed. I WAS going to move back to San Diego, and I thought I knew who I was going to marry. I had my life planned out. Boy am I glad it didn't go that way!!! I would never have met my amazing husband or had any of the life experiences I have had. And I would not have my little Monkey. Life would not be complete without him. I'll admit that there are things that are going on right now that I would gladly trade, but looking at the big picture, I couldn't ask for a better life!!! Thank you Heavenly Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment