"We May Not Have It Together, But Together We Have It All"

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I wish we were rich!

It would be really awesome if we could win a lottery or something. Be anonymously given a cash donation to help us get out of some debt. Our house and car payments are necessary debts, and ones I'm ok with making payments on. But there are a few other things that I just want to get paid and be done with. But we just don't have the money right now. If I was still working, it would be easier, but I don't want to leave my little boy with someone else while I work, because we learned the hard way that Brett can't get up and watch him while I work. It's just too hard. So we would have to find some sort of day care, and I don't like that idea, because Hunter would probably get sick a whole lot more often, and what little money I bring in would just go to pay for the child care. Kind of pointless. I just don't know what to do. Brett wants me to sell Avon or do Pampered Chef, but I just am not interested in doing that. I'm not a sales person, and I don't want to host parties in my home. I want something I could easily just do from home, with little human interaction. But there is nothing out there, and it makes me feel bad that I can't help contribute and help pay for things. *sigh* I hate this feeling. The only thing I can think to maybe, possibly, do is sell my crocheted blankets on ebay or something, but I doubt anyone would buy them. This is an absolutely AWFUL dilema.

1 comment:

  1. Make an Etsy shop. That's what I'm doing, cuz I hate dealing with people too. Plus it lets me be creative. And if no one buys them, well, they can just die. Lol.

    ReplyDelete